Workforce Consulting: Recruitment Efficiency Programmes
Supported by analytical, HR and finance experts, our team has developed workforce methodologies that can transform the efficiency of the end-to-end recruitment process, aligning activity to demand, increasing headcount and significantly reducing overall staffing costs.
Our workforce consulting solutions include:
- Process adherence reviews
- e-Rostering reviews
- Recruitment efficiency programmes
- Resource optimisation plans
Reviews start with a comprehensive ‘Discovery’ project, mapping and evaluating all existing processes and structures, data on spend, rate adherence and the suitability of technology to ensure sustainability and growth. The end result is a detailed report with practical recommendations, including ‘quick wins’.
Fast cost benefits
Reviews take six to eight weeks. Cost savings and operational productivity improvements appear within months.
We work in close collaboration with all key internal stakeholders to ensure accuracy and engagement.
We don’t walk away after presenting our report. Our experts can provide a bespoke managed project to support your team to implement the recommendations and ensure you get the identified performance benefits.
- Increase headcount - hire more permanent staff, reduce vacancies and reliance on agencies
- Cut agency costs - improve temporary staffing with better monitoring, control and advance planning
- Improve candidate experience - build a stronger employer brand, speed up hiring and improve retention
- Upskill staff - future-proof internal teams and empower them to maintain new processes
- Drive efficiencies - embed best practice and efficient processes, aligning services and staffing hours
- Improve systems - develop better technology use for applicant tracking, rota management and reporting
- Track benefits - get detailed reports to showcost savings, headcount and service growth