We held an online event with In-House Recruitment Network that looked at recruitment processes and what can be done to enhance recruitment practices and adapt how we operate for maximum efficiency.
Attendees included In-house Recruitment Teams, Talent Acquisition Specialists and HR professionals from a variety of companies who joined us online to share experiences, network and take away practical ideas for improvement.
Some of the topics discussed covered:
- What good recruitment practices look like
- How to use insightful data to align your recruiting strategy
- Providing a collaborative approach for key stakeholders
- Case studies on how to push boundaries and enhance recruitment practices
- Improving recruitment areas such as diversity, candidate experience, employer brand, and hiring manager experience
We have summarised the presentations with a short video from each of the sessions.
- Learn from EKC how to get buy-in, push boundaries and connect your careers site to showcase your employer brand to get the right candidates every time.
Recruitment challenges we are facing
Recruitment practices are forever evolving, and recent times have accelerated the need for processes to adapt, alter and re-adjust at a rapid rate. Attendees were asked what challenges they currently faced and here are the results…..
As we navigate our way through the challenges COVID 19 has presented, recruitment teams are experiencing multiple challenges and the attendees agreed that complete recruitment platforms are an essential tool to make their businesss stronger for the future.
Understanding challenges in more detail
Eploy will once again be seeking to understand recruitment challenges in more detail and how best to approach candidate attraction. Any UK in-house recruiter can take part in the 2020-2021 UK Candidate Attraction Survey and in doing so will receive a copy of the in-depth analysis when released. Take part today and if you have not yet got a copy of the 76-page 2019-20 report – it is still available to download here.